They have a semi long coat that doesn’t need great care.
It is recommended to:
- Comb the cat every week and bath him with a specific shampoo for cats minimum twice a year.
- Cut the tip of the claw periodically.
- Take them to the veterinarian, minimum once a year for their booster shoots and for a revision.
- The cats like the security of a good home and is very important for them to be properly treated and to avoid any access to the outside where they can meet other animals or suffer from a traffic accident.
Basic kit for the pet cared
- Metallic comb
- Tooth revolving comb
- Mini comb for zones of very short hair
- Cat’s claws scissors
- Hairdressing scissors
For further information, please visit the link below.